SRC Pool and Spa Will Be Closed Beginning December 9 For Renovation And Maintenance Projects
Beginning December 9, the SRC Pool will be renovated with a new pool liner and the SRC Pool and Spa will be update with a new perimeter gutter grate system. We appreciate your patience as we continue to make updates to our facilities that help us strive for more efficiency in sustainability and improve the customer experience. While the project will begin on December 9, we hope the pool and spa will be ready to reopen on January 2, 2020. In the meantime, we will offer limited lap swimming at Gibb and Smith Pool. Hours for limited lap swimming, project updates, and additional information can be found at urec.wsu.edu/aquatics.
The Coug Bikes system will be a new era in bike share for the WSU Pullman campus with more stations, bikes that are easier to ride, and a user friendly system.
How To Use The System
- Register at the Gotcha website or through downloading the Social Bicycles app on your phone. You will need a credit or debit card to pair with your account.
- Use the website or Social Bicycles app to find the nearest station to you.
- Check out the bike using your Social Bicycle pin number.
WSU Students/SRC or Chinook Members
- 4 hours free ride time per day. Up to 2 hours of the free time can be used as hold time.
- $5/hour overage fee.
- $5 for locking and leaving a bike outside of the Coug Bikes racks but on campus. Putting a bike on hold will not incur this fee unless you do not return to the bike.
- $25 for locking and leaving a bike outside of the system area (WSU Campus). Putting a bike on hold will not incur this fee unless you do not return to the bike.
- $5 for locking a bike outside of the Coug Bikes racks.
- $25 for locking a bike outside of the system area (WSU Campus).
- Global Scholars
- Goertzen Hall/Veteran's Way
- Honors College
- Ruby Street Park
- Stadium Way
- Valley Road
- Vogel Hall
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I ride the bikes?
- You can ride the bikes anywhere in Pullman or Moscow but please return them to a Coug Bikes rack on the WSU campus to avoid a fee.
- Are helmets available?
- Yes, helmets are available for checkout at the SRC, Chinook, or ORC during open facility hours. Helmets have to be returned within 48 hours to either the ORC, SRC, or the Chinook.
- Who do I contact if I have questions?
- For questions about the program, reach out to our us at 509-335-UREC. If you have questions about a fee you were charged or problems using the app, reach out to Gotcha at firstname.lastname@example.org or 843-212-2190
- What do I do if I'm a student who doesn't have a credit/debit card?
- Reach out to us at ORC@wsu.edu and we can setup an alternative payment system.