Activities to look forward to this year at camp:
- Camper fitness classes like Zumba®, yoga, cross training, and martial arts
- A trip to the world famous Ferdinand's Creamery
- A scavenger hunt through the Library
- Training on Leave No Trace ethics
- Field Day activities with WSU ROTC
- Leadership Skill Development with WSU Challenge
- Communication. Teambuilding, Conflict Navigation, and Problem Solving Activities
- Field trips to on and off campus locations.
- Weekly Parent/Camper activities such as fitness classes, challenge activities, and open house
- Opportunities to climb on the climbing wall in the Student Recreation Center
- Teambuilding and challenge activities on the challenge course
- Activities at various WSU locations
- Sports and Classic Camp Games
- Arts and Crafts
- And much, much more!!!
Friday Family and Camper Activities
Parents are welcome to join their camper in a fun and invigorating workout each Friday from 11:15 a.m.-12:00 p.m. UREC instructors will lead a variety of high energy class formats that kids love including Zumba®, yoga for kids, and hip hop! During week 3 at camp we will have a family/camper climb on the high ropes course! No experience necessary—just bring your athletic shoes and enthusiasm!
After Camp Swimming Lessons
Discounted swimming lessons will be provided to campers enrolled in half day PM or full day camps each week. Campers will be taken to the pool after camp and receive instruction in American Red Cross swim lesson curriculum from certified Water Safety Instructors. After the swim lessons campers will be returned to the camp checkout area. Swim lessons will run 4:30-5:15 p.m. and campers will be back at checkout by 5:30 p.m.