Global Campus UFIT 4.0
What Is It?
U-Fit 4.0 is a free 9 week exercise program tailored to WSU Global Campus students, designed to improve fitness and grades! Students participate by using any location to complete our U-Fit 4.0 workout, or their own workout program. Best of all, two participants will receive a $1,000.00 scholarship given by ASWSU Global.
When Is It?
The 2019 U-Fit 4.0 Challenge runs from Monday, January 21 to Sunday, March 31. Registration opens December 3 and closes February 3.
How to Qualify to Win a Scholarship:
- Students register for the program at ASWSU Global's page on CougSync (students must be currently enrolled as a WSU Global Campus undergrad or grad students). Note, OMBA and EMBA students are not eligible to register.
- Registration Opens 12/3/2018
- Registration Closes 2/3/2019
- Go here to register.
- Students must be active at least 2 times per week for 6 of the 9 weeks. Students can complete the U-Fit 4.0 Workout plan we’ve created, or they can do their own program. If using the U-Fit program workouts will be posted on this website in 2 week chunks.
- To receive credit for working out students will fill out a weekly survey that is emailed to all competitors.
- At the end of the program students will submit a short essay describing how the program improved their overall wellbeing
What is the U-Fit 4.0 Exercise Program?
The U-Fit 4.0 exercise program was constructed to aid competitors by providing them with a weekly workout routine. The program itself was developed to improve several aspects of physical health including: work capacity, heart rate, a range of motion at all major joints, and overall strength. The program will fit any consistent diet plan, whether your goal is to maintain your weight, build muscle or improve fitness. To see program and work out details scroll down (will be posted when challenge starts).
2017-2018 U-Fit 4.0 Winners
A big congratulations to this years winners, Carina Ocampo and Kimberly Absher. These individuals showed extreme dedication to the program and moved each of us with their essay submissions. We hope to see them, and YOU this spring for the U-Fit 4.0 challenge.