Global Campus UFIT 4.0
What Is It?
U-Fit 4.0 is a free 9 week exercise program tailored to WSU Global Campus students, designed to improve fitness and your grades! Students participate by using any location to complete our U-Fit 4.0 workout, or their own workout program. Best of all, two participants will receive scholarships given by ASWSU Global.
How to Qualify to Win a Scholarship:
- Register on the ASWSU Global page on CougSync (must be currently enrolled as a WSU Global Campus undergrad or grad student). Note, OMBA and EMBA students are not eligible to register.
◦Registration Opens 12/17/2017
◦Registration Closes 2/4/2018
- Be active at least 2 times per week for 6 of the 9 weeks. You can complete the U-Fit 4.0 Workout plans we’ve posted or you can do your own workout.
- To receive credit for working out you will need to fill out and send back a weekly survey that will be emailed to you.
- Submit a short essay that will be emailed to you by Wellbeing Online describing how this program improved your wellbeing by April 10.
The U-Fit4.0 exercise program is constructed to improve several aspects of physical health including: work capacity, heart rate, a range of motion at all major joints, and overall strength. The program will fit any consistent diet plan, whether your goal is to maintain your weight, build muscle or improve fitness. To see program and work out details scroll down.
Week 9: 3/19-3/23
Congratulations on making it to the last leg of the program and last change in program design. This is the month designed to set you up for long-term success. Unlike last month’s high paced design, this month is designed to slow things down and really focus on developing your total body strength. The very first exercise consisting of 1 set of 25 reps is where it all starts. Do your best to choose a weight that just barely allows you to complete all the reps without reaching technical failure. Notice the burner at the end. The burner is your chance to challenge yourself, giving it everything you have left at the end of each day.
Erg #81000m (increase time 5 seconds every 250m) More Exercise Detail
PrayerMore Exercise Detail
Burpee #8Reps: 10, 3x through More Exercise Detail
Reverse Rope Fly #9Reps: 10, 3x through More Exercise Detail
Mountain Climbers #10Reps: 10 each side, 3x through More Exercise Detail
Hip Steps #2
Body Squat #8Reps: 10, 3x through More Exercise Detail
Kettlebell Swing #9Reps: 10, 3x through More Exercise Detail
Ball Slam #10Reps: 10, 3x through More Exercise Detail
Pass Throughs #11Reps: 10, 3x through More Exercise Detail
Versa Climber #8Reps: 500 ft More Exercise Detail
Additional Video Links
- General workout tips about reps, rest and stretching.
- Super Sets & Circuits
- Technical Failure
- Rest and Breathing