How to Register
How to Register for IM Leagues and Tournaments
- Register for IMLeagues.com
- Go to IMLeagues.com
- Create an account (top right hand corner of the screen).
- Select Washington State University under "select your school"
- Sign in with your Network ID.
- Please use your WSU email account. Only @wsu.edu or @email.wsu.edu will be accepted as domains for your email address.
- You should automatically be joined to Washington State University. If not, you can search schools and join accordingly.
Create a Team
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page OR Click on the "Washington State University" link to go to your school's homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed; click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league in which you'd like to play (Men's Recreational, Coed Competitive, Women's Elite, etc.).
- Choose the day/time on which you'd like to play (Sunday 7:00 p.m., Tuesday 9:00 p.m., etc.).
- Managers can invite members to their team by clicking the "Invite Members" link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to the team.
Join a Team
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page, or
- Accept a request from the manager to join their team, or
- Find the team and captain name on division/league page and request to join, or
- Go to the manager's playercard page, view their team, and request to join.
Register for a Greek League Pass ($500) or the one time team fee ($60)
- In order to purchase your pass or one time fee through IMLeagues.com you must be currently signing up a team. If you would like to purchase this pass without signing up a team, you can do so at the membership services desk at the SRC.
- To purchase through IMLeagues.com, log in to your account.
- Click the green “Register” button in the middle of the page.
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport your wish to join.
- Choose the league in which you’d like to play (Fraternity or Sorority).
- Choose the day/time in which you’d like to play and select “Create Team” (Sunday 7:00 p.m., Tuesday 9 p.m. etc.).
- Score at least a 9 out of 10 on the IM policy quiz (takes about 5 minutes).
- Register your team with the proper information and select the blue “Create Team” button at the bottom of the page.
- In the payment option, select “Buy Now” for the $500 pass or “Pay Now” for the onetime $60 fee.
*Managers are responsible for accepting and adding players to their rosters.