August 20, 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Please join University Recreation in welcoming the new school year. Start the semester off by heading to the SRC Backyard for some FREE food, demonstrations and music. Explore the challenge course, join a game of pick-up basketball or sand volleyball, or just come out to see what UREC has to offer. This event is free and open to everyone. The Backyard is located directly behind the Student Recreation Center. Parking will be available at the SRC and Beasley Coliseum. Please wear athletic type closed toe shoes if you want to participate in activities.
- Free BBQ at the Backyard
- Open Play on Sand Volleyball Courts
- Pink Gloves Boxing and Kettlebell mini-class with UREC fitness instructors
- Challenge Course; Track-n-Trail (High Ropes)
- Sport Club Demonstrations
- Outdoor Recreation Walk the Line (Slacklining)
- UREC Information Tables
- Weight Room Strength Squad
- Green Bike Campus Tour, 2:00-3:00 p.m.