IM Capture the Flag Tournament
The Capture the Flag Tournament will happen Friday, Oct. 5th at the Valley Road Playfields. Pool play will begin at 4:00 p.m.
- Each team starts with two flags on their side to be captured. Each successful capture equals one point for their team.
- There will be two halves at 15 minutes each. If a team successfully captures both flags, the game resets again, flags are brought back to their sides, and all people in “jail” are freed.
- The minimum number of players to start the game will be seven (7), the maximum number of players on the field for a team will be ten (10)
- There will be a no guarding zone around the flags and once a player from the opposite team enters the flag zone they are not safe and can still be tagged. This eliminates puppy guarding.
- Both teams will be given flag football flag belts to wear that must be pulled in order to be “Tagged”. If the flag belt falls off before they are tagged, a one hand touch tag will take its place.
- When a player is tagged, they go to jail. To get out of jail a player from their team must successfully cross side and enter the jail without getting tagged and high five the person they are freeing from jail.
Register as a team or free agent by Oct. 4th at 5 p.m. at imleagues.com!
If you have any questions please contact the event coordinator Melanie Rossetti at firstname.lastname@example.org.