During the UREC Play Day the Student Recreation Center is open to all WSU and Pullman Community members. Everyone is invited to tour the SRC and learn about our programs. What is Play Day?
- A celebration of the Sweet 16th anniversary of the opening of the Student Recreation Center
- Recognition of National Recreational Sports and Fitness Day
- A day to encourage WSU and Pullman Community members to live active, healthy lifestyles
Join us for these FREE events on February 22!
Aquatics/Intramurals– in the SRC Pool
- 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. – Open swim with only two lane lines in. Game and activities available during this time
- 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. – Aqua Dance and three lane lines in during this time
- 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. – Water Basketball Round Robin Tournament
- 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. – Water Volleyball Tournament
- 8:00 – 9:00 p.m. – Inner Tube Water Polo Tournament
Speed Bouldering Competition – 7:30-8:30 p.m. at the SRC Climbing Wall
You’ve probably been focusing on movement, strength, and endurance as you’ve been climbing this semester, but have you tested your speed? See how fast you can traverse from one side of the climbing wall to the other. The three fastest recorded times will receive a UREC swag bag!
"Sweet 16" Workout – 4:30-5:30 p.m. on SRC Court 1
Celebrate University Recreation’s Anniversary with the “Sweet 16” workout. Movements will include flipping a tire, snatching a KB overhead and performing wondrous burpees. Don’t fret if you don’t know the movements as UREC Personal Trainers will be overseeing the event.
"The Sweet 16"
5 min. AMRAP
- 16 KB Snatches
- 16 Tires Flips
- 16 Burpees