Tour de Lentil Bike Ride
Presented by the WSU Cycling Club
The Tour de Lentil is a 50K, 100K, or 150K bike ride (not a race) through the scenic Palouse. Held in conjunction with the National Lentil Festival, the ride starts and finishes in Pullman, WA. Proceeds benefit the WSU Cycling Club.
Date: August 20, 2016
Packet Pick-up: August 19, 3:00-7:00 p.m. at the Pullman City Playfields
Start/Finish: Lighty Student Services Building
150k - 6:30 a.m.
100K - 7:15 a.m.
50K - 7:45 a.m.
Registration Fees (early registration discount will be deducted upon checkout):
||Early Registration||After 7/24/2016|
Registration fee includes water and snacks at aid stations along the course and a post-ride BBQ. Register online prior to August 20 to receive a FREE t-shirt, while supplies last.
Registration can be completed online here.
WSU Cycling reserves the right to change the course routes, departure time, and other details for safety or other reasons.
- Riders must be 18 years old to participate.
- This event is a ride, not a race.
- All riders must wear helmets.
- iPods or mp3 players are not permitted.
- Use of aero-bars while riding in a group is discouraged.
- This course follows city, state and county roads - riders must obey the rules of the road and yield to traffic.
- The course will be marked with road signs. Riders will be provided with directions as well.
- All riders will receive a bib number which they are required to wear, and all riders should return to the finish. This helps us make sure you get back safely.
- The Tour de Lentil course is very hilly (and often windy) - it is best to prepare for a challenging ride.
- Water will be available approximately every 15-17 miles. Please bring multiple water bottles to stay hydrated. Electrolyte supplements and sunscreen are also a good idea.