Facilities Closed

All recreational facilities including the Student Recreation Center, Stephenson Fitness Center, Faculty/Staff Fitness Program, Playfields, and the Chinook are closed until further notice in accordance with the Governor’s request.


Reporting an Accident

Any accident that occurs during the course of a sport club's trip and/or involves a university vehicle must be reported to university officials using the following steps:

  1. Call Sport Club On-Call Phone number to report the accident - 509.730.5803
  2. Complete a UREC Incident Report. If the incident involves a university vehicle, also complete a State of Washington Vehicle Accident Report.
  3. Submit all reports to club coordinator the next business day.