Welcome to the UREC Employee Resource Page
- When to Work
- Time Clocks Plus
- UREC Employee Manual
- Register for a First Aid Course - Contact your supervisor to be added to a class
- Discrimination & Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- FERPA Training
Student Employee Advisory Council (SEAC)
The purpose of this council will be to advise UREC on many student employment issues, improve on the general employment conditions, review trainings, and assist in creating an effective culture that will contribute to student learning, as well as improving the larger organization. Members of SEAC will meet three to four times each semester, or approximately once a month. The target size for the council is 10-15 UREC student employees, representing all of the program and facility areas within University Recreation.
Please contact Leah Sanders (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information regarding available positions on the council or the application process. Please download the application.
Spring 2019 Safety Education Audit Review Session Information
Audits will take place February 11-26.
8 review sessions will be offered and are first come-first serve prior to the first round of audits. You may sign up by registering with Melissa in SRC 142 between 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday. Registration will close one day prior to the review session to assess for cancellation. Review sessions are unpaid and will be a quick refresher over the content learned in your First Aid/CPR/AED course.
- Wednesday, January 30th 2019 at 4pm-5pm in SRC Classroom
- Friday, February 1st 2019 at 4pm-5pm in SRC Classroom
- Wednesday February 6th 2019 at 4pm-5pm & 5pm-6pm in SRC Classroom
- Friday, February 8th 2019 at 4pm-5pm & 5-6pm in SRC Classroom
- Sunday, February 10th 2019 at 11am-12pm & 12pm-1pm in SRC Classroom