Effective Friday, November 20, indoor recreation spaces will be closed in accordance with the Governor's orders. This includes closure of the Student Recreation Center, Stephenson Fitness Center, and Hollingbery Fieldhouse. The SRC Pool is still open for use. Reservations are still required to use the SRC Pool
The Chinook will remain open for non-recreation activities only.
The ORC Rental Shop and Valley Road Playfields will operate as normal. The SRC Backyard and the Outdoor Tennis Courts will be available until 7:00pm each night.
The Coug Bikes system will shutdown operations for the winter on Friday, November 20th. We look forward to serving you again in the spring semester once conditions allow.
The Coug Bikes system is still operating during the COVID-19 outbreak to meet your transportation needs. Our staff are regularly sanitizing bikes and taking other precautions to help ensure a safe ride for users.
How To Use The System
- Register at the Gotcha website or through downloading the Social Bicycles app on your phone. You will need a credit or debit card to pair with your account.
- Use the website or Social Bicycles app to find the nearest station to you.
- Check out the bike using your Social Bicycle pin number.
WSU Students/SRC or Chinook Members
- 4 hours free ride time per day. Up to 2 hours of the free time can be used as hold time.
- $5/hour overage fee.
- $5 for locking and leaving a bike outside of the Coug Bikes racks but on campus. Putting a bike on hold will not incur this fee unless you do not return to the bike.
- $25 for locking and leaving a bike outside of the system area (WSU Campus). Putting a bike on hold will not incur this fee unless you do not return to the bike.
- $5 for locking a bike outside of the Coug Bikes racks.
- $25 for locking a bike outside of the system area (WSU Campus).
- Global Scholars
- Goertzen Hall/Veteran's Way
- Honors College
- Ruby Street Park
- Stadium Way
- Valley Road
- Vogel Hall
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I ride the bikes?
- You can ride the bikes anywhere in Pullman or Moscow but please return them to a Coug Bikes rack on the WSU campus to avoid a fee.
- Are helmets available?
- Yes, helmets are available for checkout at the SRC, Chinook, or ORC during open facility hours. Helmets have to be returned within 48 hours to either the ORC, SRC, or the Chinook.
- Who do I contact if I have questions?
- For questions about the program, reach out to our us at 509-335-UREC. If you have questions about a fee you were charged or problems using the app, reach out to Gotcha at firstname.lastname@example.org or 843-212-2190
- What do I do if I'm a student who doesn't have a credit/debit card?
- Reach out to us at ORC@wsu.edu and we can setup an alternative payment system.