The Coug Bikes system will be a new era in bike share for the WSU Pullman campus with more stations, bikes that are easier to ride, and a user friendly system.
How To Use The System
- Register at the Gotcha website or through downloading the Social Bicycles app on your phone. You will need a credit or debit card to pair with your account.
- Use the website or Social Bicycles app to find the nearest station to you.
- Check out the bike using your Social Bicycle pin number.
WSU Students/SRC or Chinook Members
- 4 hours free ride time per day. Up to 2 hours of the free time can be used as hold time.
- $5/hour overage fee.
- $5 for locking and leaving a bike outside of the Coug Bikes racks but on campus. Putting a bike on hold will not incur this fee unless you do not return to the bike.
- $25 for locking and leaving a bike outside of the system area (WSU Campus). Putting a bike on hold will not incur this fee unless you do not return to the bike.
- $5 for locking a bike outside of the Coug Bikes racks.
- $25 for locking a bike outside of the system area (WSU Campus).
- Global Scholars
- Goertzen Hall/Veteran's Way
- Honors College
- Ruby Street Park
- Stadium Way
- Valley Road
- Vogel Hall
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I ride the bikes?
- You can ride the bikes anywhere in Pullman or Moscow but please return them to a Coug Bikes rack on the WSU campus to avoid a fee.
- Are helmets available?
- Yes, helmets are available for checkout at the SRC, Chinook, or ORC during open facility hours. Helmets have to be returned the same day.
- Who do I contact if I have questions?
- For questions about the program, reach out to our us at 509-335-UREC. If you have questions about a fee you were charged or problems using the app, reach out to Gotcha at email@example.com or 843-212-2190
- What do I do if I'm a student who doesn't have a credit/debit card?
- Reach out to us at ORC@wsu.edu and we can setup an alternative payment system.