What to bring every day:
- Clothing and shoes - Campers should arrive dressed for activity. We recommend outdoor activity clothes and athletic shoes (no sandals or open-toed shoes please!). Please survey what your child brings to camp in the morning to avoid losing items. Please label clothing, towels, and all personal items.
- Water bottle - Please send your child with a water bottle each day, labeled with their name.
- Lunch - Campers that are attending the full-day session are required to bring a lunch. A snack will be provided in the morning and the afternoon. A typical snack includes a juice box and a granola bar. Campers will have the opportunity to store their lunches in the refrigerator. Please clearly label your child's lunch bag. Please notify the camp office prior to the beginning of camp if your child has food allergies. It is recommended that children with food allergies bring snacks with them.
- Sunblock - Many activities will take place outdoors. We recommend applying sunblock on your child prior to arrival and sending sunscreen with your child to camp.
- Swimming gear - Please pack a swimsuit and towel for your child every day. Please provide a plastic bag to store wet items in.
- Gym bag/backpack - A gym bag or backpack is recommended for your child's belongings. Please label with your child's name.
- Facial Covering/Mask - Due to Washington State mandates, all campers will be required to wear a mask for camp. For meals and swimming time, campers will be able to take the masks off.
What not to bring:
- Money/items of value - Please do not send items of value (money, cell phones, iPod's, Gameboys, trading cards, stuffed animals, etc.) with your child. University Recreation cannot be responsible for any lost or stolen items. Items that are not appropriate for camp may be confiscated and locked in the camp office until parents pick these items up.