Global Campus U-Fit 4.0
Coming Spring 2021
What is the U-Fit 4.0 Challenge?
U-Fit 4.0 is a fitness and well-being challenge created by Cougs for Cougs. The program is free to join and will only take 9-weeks! By completing this program and submitting an essay at its conclusion 2 students will win a $1,000 scholarship!
When Is It:
How to Qualify to Win a Scholarship:
- Students register for the program at ASWSU Global's page on CougSync (students must be currently enrolled as a WSU Global Campus undergrad or grad students). Note, OMBA and EMBA students are not eligible to register.
- Students must be active at least 2 times per week for 6 of the 9 weeks.
- Students can complete the U-Fit 4.0 Workout plan we’ve created, or they can do their own program.
- If using the U-Fit program workouts will be posted on this website in 2 week chunks.
- To receive credit for working out students will fill out a weekly survey that is emailed to all competitors.
- At the end of the program students will submit a short essay describing how the program improved their overall wellbeing
What is the U-Fit 4.0 Exercise Program?
U-Fit 4.0 exercise program was constructed to aid competitors by providing them with a weekly workout routine. The program itself was developed to improve several aspects of physical health including: work capacity, heart rate, a range of motion at all major joints, and overall strength. The program will fit any consistent diet plan, whether your goal is to maintain your weight, build muscle or improve fitness. The program will be visible when the challenge begins next spring!
Congratulations to our Spring 2020 Winners:
- Joanna Bayer
- Kiana Conant
We hope to see you all next year!