University Recreation and Chinook facilities are currently limited. View available facilities and make a reservation.
Students must show proof of arrival COVID-19 test to use University Recreation facilities or in-person programming.
All guests must:
- Show completed attestation
- Wear a mask in all indoor spaces except while in the water at the pool
- Make a reservation ahead to use indoor spaces
How to Register
How to Register for IM Leagues and Tournaments
- Register for IM Leagues
- Go to IMLeagues.com
- Create an account (top right-hand corner of the screen).
- Select Washington State University under "select your school"
- Sign in with your Network ID.
- Please use your WSU email account. Only @wsu.edu or @email.wsu.edu will be accepted as domains for your email address.
- You should automatically be joined to Washington State University. If not, you can search for schools and join accordingly.
Create a Team
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page OR Click on the "Washington State University" link to go to your school's homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed; click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league in which you'd like to play (Men's, Coed, Women's, Sorority, etc.).
- Choose the day/time on which you'd like to play (Sunday 7:00 p.m., Tuesday 9:00 p.m., etc.).
- Managers can invite members to their team by clicking the "Invite Members" link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to the team.
Join a Team
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at the top right of every page, or
- Accept a request from the manager to join their team, or
- Find the team and captain name on division/league page and request to join, or
- Go to the manager's player card page, view their team, and request to join.
*Managers are responsible for accepting and adding players to their rosters.