UREC will no longer require reservations to use indoor spaces. A few locations will still require a reservation based on state regulations and industry best practices. This is to limit the capacity in our facility to adhere to state guidelines. Please help keep our facilities and services open by physically distancing from others.
UREC's virtual options including online fitness classes are available, as are in person classes and activities.
- Please arrive as close to your reservation time as possible to avoid unnecessary congregation. Reservations will still be honored if you arrive within your reservation block, but will need to vacate the area once the reservation time has ended.
- Reservation end times vary based on space and activity. Individuals will need to leave the reserved area by the reservation end time.
- Space is limited. If you need to cancel a reservation, please use the link in your confirmation email.
- It is recommended to bring your own equipment as some checkout equipment has been temporarily removed from circulation.
- At this time our Towel Service has been canceled. Towels for pool use and for sweat will not be provided. You will need to bring your own towels to use while in our facilities.
- In the event of an area or building closure, your reservation will be canceled. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee another time slot in the same day.
- Reservations are available for current members only. Day and Guest Passes are not available at this time.
- Accessibility: Reasonable accommodations are available with adequate prior notification. Contact Joanne Greene or Jeff Elbracht at 335-9669 for more information.
- You must be a member of the SRC, Chinook, or Faculty and Staff Fitness Program in order to make a reservation for open recreation tennis in the Hollingbery Fieldhouse. Guests and spectators are not currently allowed at this time.
Reserving Spaces for Dependents
- Members of UREC facilities are able to reserve spaces for their dependents/children.
- At this time sponsoring youth other than your own dependents/children will not be allowed.
- Members will be able to bring up to 5 of their own dependents/children to the facility per 1 adult.
- Reservation must be made during SRC Family Hours.
- To make reservations for youth please make multiple reservations under your name.