Student Recreation Center (SRC)
Beginning on Monday, September 21 all facility users will be able to make 2 reservations in the lap and leisure pool per day. If your reservations are back to back you will be able to stay in the pool and not have to go to the locker room during our 15 minute cleaning periods.
Beginning on August 10, due to new guidance released from the office of the governor the SRC spa (hot tub) will no longer be available for use. Additionally, locker rooms are no longer available for general use. Swimmers with lap or leisure pool reservations can gain access to the pool by entering through the all-gender locker room.
The Student Recreation Center (SRC) requires reservations to use the following spaces or services. Please follow the links below to access the reservations.
- SRC Lap Pool
- SRC Leisure Pool
- SRC Individual Workout Area (Racquetball Court - Mask Not Required)
- SRC Climbing Wall
- SRC Lower Weight Room (Includes Lounge)
- SRC Main Cardio & Circuit (Includes Track and Court 1)
- SRC Pool Cardio (Mask Not Required)
- SRC Basketball Court 1-4
- Pickleball Court 4 (Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10am-4pm, Saturday all day)
- SRC Indoor Sport Court 5
- SRC Volleyball Court 6
- SRC Badminton Court 7
- Chinook Student Center
- Stephenson Fitness Center