August 19, 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Please join University Recreation in welcoming the new school year. Start the semester off by heading to the SRC Backyard for some FREE food, t-shirts, demonstrations and music. Explore the challenge course, join a game of pick-up basketball or sand volleyball, or just come out to see what UREC has to offer. This event is free and open to everyone. The Backyard is located directly behind the Student Recreation Center. Parking will be available at the SRC and Beasley Coliseum. Please wear athletic type closed toe shoes if you want to participate in activities.
- Free BBQ at the Backyard
- Play to Care Sand Volleyball Tournament to benefit Coug Health
- Challenge Course; Track-n-Trail (High Ropes)
- Sport Club Demonstrations
- CrossFit Demonstrations & Activities
- UREC Information Tables
- Kettlebell Demo with a UREC Personal Trainer
- IM Sports Demos