University Recreation and Chinook facilities are currently limited. View available facilities and make a reservation.
Students must show proof of arrival COVID-19 test to use University Recreation facilities or in-person programming.
All guests must:
- Show completed attestation
- Wear a mask in all indoor spaces except while in the water at the pool
- Make a reservation ahead to use indoor spaces
University Recreation engages the Washington State University community in healthy, active living.
- To welcome and engage students as members of a safe and inclusive campus community.
- To enhance the quality of life for the Washington State University community through engagement in recreation.
- To provide experiences that cultivate personal, academic, and professional skills for success in higher education, the workforce, and society.
- To add value to the University through ethical and effective stewardship of resources.