What are Sport Clubs?
The Sport Club Federation is comprised of student-run sport clubs that work together under the umbrella of University Recreation to provide competitive programs for the students of Washington State University. Each club elects their own officers, provides a representative to the Sport Club Federation Council, raises funds, arranges their competitions and activity schedules, and promotes their organizational activities.
Links for Current Sport Clubs
Perform the following tasks online at sportclubmanager.wsu.edu:
- Submit Travel Request
- Submit Purchase Request
- Submit Check Request
- Submit Special Event/Fundraising Request
- Submit Emergency Funding Request
- Register for Van Driver & First Aid/CPR Classes
- Update club roster
- Update club equipment inventory
- Complete Annual Start-up Form
End of Year Links
- Sign up for a Budget Allocation Presentation Time
- RSVP for 2018-2019 SCF Annual Banquet
- Sport Club of the Year Nominations
- Sport Club Member of the Year Nominations
- Sport Club Sportsmanship Award Nominations
- Incident Report Form
- Constitution Template
- Class Absence Request
- State of Washington Vehicle Accident Report
- Tier Placement Petition
- Signup Sheet for Athletic Training Services and ImPACT Testing
- Instructions to Complete Health History
- Website Accessibility Training
Form and links for Coaches
- Coaches Concussion Training
- Click on “Sign In”in the top right corner of your screen if you have an NFHS account. Select “Register” to create your account and profile if not. Fill out the required information.
- Select “Washington” from the “Please Select Your State” drop down menu. Click on “Order Course”
- Click on “Myself”
- Click on “Checkout”
- Click on the checkbox “I agree to the NFHS No Refund Policy for online education courses, except for inadvertent duplicate purchases”
- Click “Continue”
- Click “Begin Course”
- Don’t forget to download and save your NFHS Completion Certificate upon completion of the course and send to your club coordinator.
- Safesport Training
- Click on “Sign In”in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select “Register” to create your account and profile. Fill out the required information. (Note: please make sure to select WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY SPORT CLUBS from the drop-down list when selecting Membership.)
- An email will be sent to you to confirm your account. Open the email and click “Confirm Email Address”. You can then sign in.
- Once you’ve signed in, click on “Training” from the homepage or from the “Menu” in the upper left of your screen.
- Select “SafeSport Trained” from the catalog and “Add to Bag”
- Select “Add Coupon” and enter the coupon code WSUSC18
- Select “Checkout”.
- Once you’ve successfully checked out, you will be able to complete it from your “Learning Dashboard”.
- Don’t forget to download and save your “SafeSport Trained” certificate upon completion of the course and send to your club coordinator.