What are Sport Clubs?
The Sport Club Federation is comprised of student-run sport clubs that work together under the umbrella of University Recreation to provide competitive programs for the students of Washington State University. Each club elects their own officers, provides a representative to the Sport Club Federation Council, raises funds, arranges their competitions and activity schedules, and promotes their organizational activities.
Links for Current Sport Clubs
- Perform the following tasks online at sportclubmanager.wsu.edu:
- Submit Travel Request
- Submit Purchase Request
- Submit Check Request
- Submit Special Event/Fundraising Request
- Submit Emergency Funding Request
- Register for Van Driver & First Aid/CPR Classes
- Update club roster
- Update club equipment inventory
- Complete Annual Start-up Form
- Class Absence Request
- Incident Report Form
- Constitution Template