Nomination Forms for the 2014-2015 SCF Awards are Now Available!
Applications will close at 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, March 25. Winners will be announced and honored at the SCF Banquet on Thursday, April 9 at the SRC and at the LEAD Banquet on Thursday, April 23 at the CUB.
What are Sport Clubs?
The Sport Club Federation is comprised of student-run sport clubs that work together under the umbrella of University Recreation to provide competitive programs for the students of Washington State University. Each club elects their own officers, provides a representative to the Sport Club Federation Council, raises funds, arranges their competitions and activity schedules, and promotes their organizational activities.
Links for Current Sport Clubs
Perform the following tasks online at sportclubmanager.wsu.edu:
- Submit Travel Request
- Submit Purchase Request
- Submit Check Request
- Submit Special Event/Fundraising Request
- Submit Emergency Funding Request
- Register for Van Driver & First Aid/CPR Classes
- Update club roster
- Update club equipment inventory
- Complete Annual Start-up Form
- Incident Report Form
- Constitution Template
- Class Absence Request
- Coaches Agreement Form
- Coaches Concussion Training (print certificate and send to club coordinator)
- State of Washington Vehicle Accident Report