General Facility Reservation Information
Interested in planning a tournament or activity for your group or organization? University Recreation has several indoor and outdoor facility rental options. Please visit WSU Scheduling to research available venues and request space reservations. Fees will apply to space rentals. Team will need to reserve a field or court if they wish to conduct practice.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 509-335-3249
SRC 256 Fitness Room Reservations
SRC 256 is a hardwood fitness room that is available for members to schedule time for individual workouts.
- SRC 256 may be utilized for individual or small group (ten people or less) practice.
- Reservations may not be made more than two days in advance and no less than two hours in advance
- Your reservation is cancelled if you do not show up within the first 10 minutes of the reservation.
- You or your group may only reserve a one hour time slot.
- UREC programming has priority use of the room including 30 minutes before the start of a class and 30 minutes at the end of a class.
- The room must remain open at all times during non-programmed use.
- The equipment and sound system in SRC 256 are for UREC staff use only. Please check with the SRC Service Counter for equipment rental & check out options or bring all equipment needed.
- You can use the GET App to check out equipment from the SRC Service Counter in place of your Cougar Card.
- Please check in with the SRC Membership Desk upon arrival.
This facility is not available for open use but can be scheduled for use by campus groups. Priority is given to Open Recreation, Intramural, or Club Sports.
Groups of 10 or more qualify for the Group Access rate.
Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability Waivers
Events and access to University Recreation and Chinook Student Center facilities requires individuals and groups to complete assumption of risk and release of liability waivers prior to participation. Below, you will find the documents you need for your group to utilize your reservation.