UREC Pass Info
The SRC & Chinook have several day and guest pass options to meet your needs. Pass holders have access to all amenities in the SRC and Chinook facilities including locker rooms, towel service, and complimentary equipment check-out. Passes also grant access to the Stephenson Fitness Center.
10-Punch Day Pass
Youth Day Pass
10-Punch Youth Day Pass:(with parent/guardian/adult entry each time)
Special Events Weekend Pass: (Valid Thursday to Sunday of select special event weekends, such as Home Football Weekends, Family Weekend, Graduation Weekends)
Break Pass (Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break and Spring Break)
We also offer Fitness Passes and CrossFit Passes that are available in one, five, and ten class increments. These are available for members and non-members.
NOTE: SRC members are eligible to purchase fitness classes at the Chinook and Chinook members are eligible to purchase fitness classes at the SRC.
*Fitness classes are not included in the purchase of a day pass. There is an additional fee associated with these options. Roped climbing requires additional belay qualifications.
To purchase a pass:
Our day or special event weekend passes to the SRC/Stephenson Fitness Center and Chinook Student Center may be purchased online or in-person.
- On the membership page, click ""punch Pass" and select the pass you wish to purchase.
- Click Sign Up and log in using your University Account (WSU student, Faculty, or Staff) or Local Account.
- If you have affiliates on your DSE UREC Account, select the Member you wish to purchase the day pass for.
- Use the DSE Facility App to scan into the SRC, Stephenson, or Chinook
- Download the DSE Facility Access App from the Apple or Google Store on your phone and Activate your device
Groups of 10 or more can contact UREC Scheduling to make special arrangements for their groups at a discounted rate. If your group includes youth, a youth waiver must be signed by the legal parent or guardian. Chaperone to youth ratio is 1:10 for group access.