Why Work With a Personal Trainer?
Working with a personal trainer will help you stick to an exercise program and hold yourself accountable. Personal trainers will help you set realistic goals and help you meet them by designing a personalized workout program. Despite your fitness goals UREC personal trainers will ensure that you leave every session educated and motivated for your next workout!
To make an appointment, please visit SRC 142 or call 509.335.8732
UREC's personal trainers can offer exercise programs for:
- Achieving safe and effective weight loss
- Increasing muscle mass (size)
- Improving cardiovascular & muscular endurance
- Increasing flexibility
- Increasing strength
- Improving speed and agility
- Training for an event (marathon, triathlon, etc.)
- Improving overall health and lifestyle
Additionally, personal trainers can help you with:
- Ensuring proper form, safe warm-ups and cool-downs
- Core Training
- Functional Exercises
- Aqua Fitness
- Exercise ideas for home or travel
- New exercises and programs to prevent boredom, injuries, and plateaus
- General Fitness Questions
Our personal trainers are able to help no matter your location. With multiple locations on campus attending personal training sessions is easier than ever. Locations available to train at include:
- The Student Recreation Center (SRC)
- Stephenson Down Under
- Valley Play Fields
- The Chinook Student Center
As part of your Goal Session when buying a training package, you have the option of having your trainer conduct a Functional Movement Screen (FMS). This is a tool that allows your trainer to assess your basic movement patterns, identify potential asymmetries and limitations, and develop a training program to address these issues. More information on the Functional Movement Screen can be found here.
For questions about programs, trainers, or personal training programs contact Ramon Sodano at 509.335.7842 or email@example.com.