All recreational facilities including the Student Recreation Center, Stephenson Fitness Center, Faculty/Staff Fitness Program, Playfields, and the Chinook are closed until further notice in accordance with the Governor’s request.
Why Work With a Personal Trainer?
Working with a personal trainer will help you stick to an exercise program and hold yourself accountable. Personal trainers will help you set realistic goals and help you meet them by designing a personalized workout program. Despite your fitness goals UREC personal trainers will ensure that you leave every session educated and motivated for your next workout!
To learn how to make an appointment visit our Appointments & Prices page.
UREC's personal trainers can offer exercise programs for:
- Achieving safe and effective weight loss
- Increasing muscle mass (size)
- Improving cardiovascular & muscular endurance
- Increasing flexibility
- Increasing strength
- Improving speed and agility
- Training for an event (marathon, triathlon, etc.)
- Improving overall health and lifestyle
Additionally, personal trainers can help you with:
- Ensuring proper form, safe warm-ups, and cool-downs
- Core Training
- Functional Exercises
- Aqua Fitness
- Exercise ideas for home or travel
- New exercises and programs to prevent boredom, injuries, and plateaus
- General Fitness Questions
Our personal trainers are able to help no matter your location. With multiple locations on campus attending personal training sessions is easier than ever. Locations available to train at include:
- The Student Recreation Center (SRC)
- Stephenson Fitness Center (SFC)
- Valley Play Fields
- The Chinook Student Center
For questions about programs, trainers, or personal training programs contact Ramon Sodano at 509-335-7842 or email@example.com.