In-Person Personal Training at the SRC & Chinook
The Student Recreation Center and Chinook Student Center are open for Phase 3 operations. This means we are able to schedule in-person personal training sessions again! Go here to learn how to schedule an appointment, or contact Ramon Sodano, Coordinator of Fitness Services and Education at University Recreation at email@example.com or 509-335-1812.
Online Personal Training
Not in Pullman? No problem! Trainers are now available for Online Personal Training sessions. Go here to learn more.
Why Work With a Personal Trainer?
Working with a personal trainer will help you stick to an exercise program and hold yourself accountable. Personal trainers will help you set realistic goals and help you meet them by designing a personalized workout program. Despite your fitness goals UREC personal trainers will ensure that you leave every session educated and motivated for your next workout!
To learn how to make an appointment visit our Appointments & Prices page.
UREC's personal trainers can offer exercise programs for:
- Achieving safe and effective weight loss
- Increasing muscle mass (hypertrophy), strength and power.
- Improving cardiovascular & muscular endurance
- Increasing flexibility
- Increasing Mobility
- Increasing strength
- Improving speed and agility
- Training for an event (marathon, triathlon, etc.)
- Improving overall health and lifestyle
Additionally, personal trainers can help you with:
- Ensuring proper form, safe warm-ups, and cool-downs
- Core Training
- Functional Exercises
- Exercise ideas for home or travel
- New exercises and programs to prevent boredom, injuries, and plateaus
- General Fitness Questions
Our personal trainers are able to help no matter your location. With multiple locations on campus attending personal training sessions is easier than ever. Locations available to train at include:
- The Student Recreation Center (SRC)
- Stephenson Fitness Center (SFC)
- Valley Play Fields
- The Chinook Student Center
We are even able to provide distance students, such as Global Campus, Vancouver and Spokane students with member rates for online personal training session!
For questions about programs, trainers, or personal training programs contact Ramon Sodano at 509-335-1812 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
UREC Personal Training programs are supported by the WSU Services & Activities Fee.