UREC Student Advisory Board
Founded in 2001 upon the opening of the Student Recreation Center, the UREC Board consists of 16 voting seats, 11 of which are students.
It is the mission of the UREC Board to offer a welcoming service for all students by ensuring University Recreation at Washington State University offers an open and diverse range of programs and services.
UREC Board Members 2023-2024
Voting Members (11 student seats)
- Graduate/Professional Student: Sam Fleischer (Vice Chair)
- Freshman Student: Vacant
- ASWSU Executive Officer: Luke Deschenes
- GPSA Executive Officer: Aruntapan Dash
- Student: Grant Rickard
- Student: Collin Gammon
- Student: Vacant
- Student: Paige Yedinak
- Student: Cameron Dickey
- Student: JoJo Maestas
- Student: Estella Sheldon
Non-Student Voting Members (5)
- Representative of the Office of the President: Heather Yockey
- Division of Student Affairs: Dominique Fagaautau
- Office of Finance and Administration: Jason Sampson
- Academic Affairs: Corrie McGrath
- John Tarnai Alumni Representative: Doug Engle
Non Voting Members:
- Cassandra Howell
- Jonathan Stahl
- Matt Atwell
- Melanie Rossetti
- Nick Prante
- Joanne Greene
Join the UREC Board
We currently have vacant student, faculty/staff and alumni seats and are accepting applications. Fill out an application today and impact your fellow Cougs for years to come.
Contact email@example.com or 509-335-1827 for more information.
- Wednesday, October 4, 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 1, 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 15, 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, December 6, 4:00 PM
Meeting ID: 997 5014 3571
Chinook Student Advisory Board
Founded in 2017 upon the opening of the Chinook Student Center, the Chinook Board consists of 7 voting seats who are selected representatives from the CUB Board and URec Board.
It is the mission of the Chinook Board to offer a welcoming service for all students by ensuring the Chinook offers an open and diverse range of programs and services in support of the missions of the Compton Union and University Recreation.
Chinook Board Members
Joanne Greene, URec Director of Programming
Karee Shaw, Director Event Services & Operations
Get Involved with the Chinook Board
Attend a Board Meeting
Meetings are typically held bimonthly.