We offer many trips, classes, and clinics each semester to provide you with the opportunity to learn new skills or enhance your knowledge of the great outdoors. Come take an adventure with us, bring your friends, and make some new ones.
There are so many ways to take your fun, your exercise routine and your sense of adventure outside. Here are some of our typical programs. Take a look in the calendar to plan your next adventure.
- Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP): sunset paddles, SUP yoga, overnight SUP & camp tours (coming soon)
- Kayak Touring: sunset paddles, day trips, Intro to Kayak Camping, multiday flat water kayak tours (weekend to week-long from Priest Lake in North Idaho to destinations such as Ross Lake in the N Cascades, Lake Powell in UT/AZ), multiday coastal sea kayaking in the San Juan Islands
- Snowshoeing: day trips and overnights
- Cross-Country ski trips: typically day trips, some lunchtime clinics when there's enough snow, and occasionally weekend trips
- Ski resort shuttles: Schweitzer, Lookout Pass, Silver
- Backcountry Ski & Avalanche Education: Intro to Backcountry Ski (Moscow Mountain), Avalanche Rescue Course (Moscow Mountain), Avalanche Awareness Clinic, Wallowas Backcountry Ski & Avalanche Awareness, Wallowas Backcountry Hut, Ski, & Sauna (advanced)
Hiking, Camping & Backpacking
- Short day-trip hikes to Kamiak Butte or Moscow Mountain
- Day hikes
- Overnight frontcountry camping trips
- Intro to backpacking weekend trips
- Weeklong destination backpacking (e.g. Grand Canyon)
Climbing & Mountaineering
- Climbing Wall Clinics: Belay, Lead, Movement, Bouldering
- Gym to Rock series
- Outdoor climbing day trips
- Intro to overnight winter camping trips on Moscow Mountain
- Cascades intermediate mountaineering
- Slackline clinics by the Chinook or SRC Slackline Park
Develop your skills while you hike, bike, climb, and paddle. We have options for all levels.More information about the program
Try refining your search results. Separate multiple search terms with a semicolon. Try starting search terms with a “-” to exclude them from the results. So you could have something like “All Access Week; -boxing”. Try searching with one filter first, then refining with a search term.
Still no results? Search everything here