How To Use Coug Bikes
- Register at the Social Bicycles website or through downloading the Social Bicycles app on your phone. You will need a credit or debit card to pair with your account.
- Use the website or Social Bicycles app to find the nearest station to you.
- Check out the bike using your Social Bicycle pin number.
Who can us Coug Bikes?
WSU Students/SRC or Chinook Members
- 4 hours free ride time per day. Up to 2 hours of the free time can be used as hold time.
- $5/hour overage fee.
- $5 for locking and leaving a bike outside of the Coug Bikes racks but on campus. Putting a bike on hold will not incur this fee unless you do not return to the bike.
- $25 for locking and leaving a bike outside of the system area (WSU Campus). Putting a bike on hold will not incur this fee unless you do not return to the bike.
- $5 for locking a bike outside of the Coug Bikes racks.
- $25 for locking a bike outside of the system area (WSU Campus).
- Global Scholars
- Goertzen Hall/Veteran's Way
- Honors College
- Ruby Street Park
- Stadium Way
- Valley Road
- Vogel Hall
- For questions about the program, reach out to our us at 509-335-UREC.
- If you have questions about a fee you were charged or problems using the app, reach out to Gotcha at email@example.com or 843-212-2190
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I ride the bikes?
- You can ride the bikes anywhere in Pullman or Moscow but please return them to a Coug Bikes rack on the WSU campus to avoid a fee.
Are helmets available?
- Yes, helmets are available for checkout at the SRC, Chinook, or ORC during open facility hours. Helmets have to be returned within 48 hours to either the ORC, SRC, or the Chinook.
What do I do if I'm a student who doesn't have a credit/debit card?
- Reach out to us at ORC@wsu.edu and we can setup an alternative payment system.